Welcome To The Spun Threads

Welcome to another poetry blog. I spin these poems because I feel the need to write about what I feel. If someone else enjoys them, that is a bonus.

I hope you enjoy what you read here. Let me know what strikes you.


These are the threads of my life




Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Features

If you notice over there on the right I have a couple of new features. If you have an RSS reader there is an RSS feed. If you would rather get updates via email, well, you can do that too. Also, drop off a comment and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm reading. I always thought you are a talented writer but I know I don't really count since I am just a proud mother. Love you!

Jeff said...

You know what, a boy can always use a compliment from his mom. Thanks, I appreciate it.