Welcome To The Spun Threads

Welcome to another poetry blog. I spin these poems because I feel the need to write about what I feel. If someone else enjoys them, that is a bonus.

I hope you enjoy what you read here. Let me know what strikes you.


These are the threads of my life




Saturday, April 19, 2008

Speaking of Structure

I did not intend for this poem to have the structure it ended up having. I am sure I studied this in English Lit. somewhere and it sat in the back of my mind. Frankly, it was a lot of fun and the way it wrapped up at the end was surprising. I thoroughly enjoyed this poem and really like what it has to say. This is the joy of poetry to me, how often I am surprised by what I see on the page before me. It is like finding a letter in the mail, written for you, by someone that understands you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

No comments: